welcome to my blog...!!!

♥..thnx for viewing it..♥
GOD bless u..

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

why i choose Nursing as my course..???


Ichoose Nursing as my course because i want to serve humanity.My older sister named Marivic (the one who supporting my studies) suggests to take these certain course, and she gave me the chance to choose what i really want to take because she want me to be comfortable with my course.
I choose Nursing because i want to have a better future, as we all know... Nursing is in demand in other country and i want to earn "dollars" ^_^.

i know Nursing is not that easy..
my strength is my family and a strong determination in pursuing my goals in life..
i took Nursing because i can apply it to my family..and i love taking care of my family..!!
i love my family..so much.. thats why I'm studying hard not only for my own good, but also for my family..!!
God Bless us all...
thank you...

25 comments:

  1. aaawwwhh.,.hehehe

    .,.,.study hard!!!

    .,.,. and always pray 2 god.,.,.
    t.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. HimoA ang TAroNg....
    YAw sa zge uyab2


    jejjje...

    BSAYA KEAU

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..heheheheh...

    Mao jud nah'..

    kaya na10 2...hahaha

    God Bless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)..NYahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. may your dream come true..


    God bless you alwayz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lageh uie, better future jud ang nursing lyn,

    hehe. .

    charmuz au, u wnt 2 serve humanity jud d i

    huh, aws, go 4 gold!!. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. padaun xa pag-uwag aie pag-uswag. . .!!!



    hahahaha!!!


    Punks nga ehhh !!!


    weee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. himoa ang tanan for ur family jud//////!!!!

    hehehehhee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kep up d gud work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. char....family jud kau ka......
    unsa mna ang pic uy.........

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm...for d family and dollar jud ha!!!!!!
    gogogogo...kaya u yan,basta ayaw lagi cge tulog ug kaon hehehe....
    Godbless...

    ReplyDelete
  11. regards ko sa pic dheyyy>>>...
    heheheheeh

    keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. char2x lng gud oie!!

    muwag true!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aja lyn!
    kaya mu yan!
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi pitogs

    bitaw lami diod my dollars ba.....hehehehe.
    dako mangud value kahago nato...hehhee..gudlak

    ReplyDelete